The Company hereby informs users that personal data may only be obtained for processing if it is appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained.
When personal data is collected by means of the various data entry channels, the user will be informed a priori in a clear and unambiguous manner regarding the following points:
• Existence of the processing of personal data.
• The identity and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of the personal data obtained.
• The contact details of the security and privacy committee.
• The purpose of the processing to which the personal data is destined and the processing's legal basis.
• The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if applicable.
• If applicable, the intention of the person responsible for transferring personal data to a third country.
• The term or retention criteria of information.
• The existence of the right to request the data controller to access the personal data concerning the interested party, and to its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its processing, to the right to data portability, or to oppose the processing. Also, on how to exercise the aforementioned rights.
• When the processing is based on the consent of the interested party, on the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; if the processing is not based on consent, on your right to exercise opposition to said processing.
• The right to submit a claim to a control authority.
• The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the development of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with such processing.